或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

December 31, 2013

Back 2 School @ École P ★★★★

Totally in love with this "Back 2 School" idea! Giving the "most awesome concept" award for this new cafe in town ^^ I just have luck bumping into all these new cafe.
A very quiet corner, while walking searching for a place to sit quietly and a sip of coffee, a small hanging "folk & spoon" signage caught my attention, and suddenly the thought of maybe a "cafe at first floor (楼上咖啡馆)" came in my mind and a Bingo! 
From the set up, you know the owner put so much childhood love in it ♥♥♥ I think on my next visit, I will bring a chalk board and chalks instead of digital board ;)

Price :  
Affordable price. ( usually reasonable price at a comparable location will surely have my 5 stars rating...LOL!)

Service : ☆ 
Friendly founders love their products.

Quality : 
Haven't try out their food. Had house specialty - Orange Mocha coffee. Unique and the aroma is good. Can't judge much by a cup of coffee, update when I go back for more ^^

* went back again after 1 month, tried their fried rice, taste not too bad.







  







No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...